11 November 2007

Scrap Tagged

Well it took me a bit to get this done, but i was tagged..I LOVE questions..they ROCK...I was tagged by the lovely Kacey
1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?I don't know how much that is in US dollars, but either way I would CERTAINLY first hit up the stamps!!! but then embellishments, and then paper...MMMmmmm..oh and dont let me forget..some new markers/pens..i neeeeeedddd soooommmmee badly....

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons which would you choose?i would certainly pick stamps.... they're simply addictive...love love love

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?i would do layouts..for the simple fact that IM SO FAR behind on my pictures ive taken...REALLY

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both, lol) oooooohhhhh..this is hard....i guess i would go with the ULTIMATE scrapping room....i like my own personal space..its inspiring...and as much as id LOVE to have my own store...my passion is art...and i can always have my space..but the store may not last forever...::sighs::

5. And then last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
I like to be very artsy...try to be eccentric about it...Love love love words on a page...and color..i notice i use alot of green..being its my favorite color...i love vintage...i try to think outside the box...do something different..

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 more friends, Here goes... (hope they don't mind)


Pippy,Dina,Kristina,renee,Sofia

3 comments:

Holly said...

Cool tag! Loved reading all your answers. :0) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Got it done! Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't mind! I love the world of scrapbooking! Thanks for including me....