23 April 2009

ps-im getting married!

ok so its been quite a while since i last posted....b/c of the simple fact that my blog is super unappealing to me...and im sure to others...and ive been super busy moving to florida...plus-IM GETTING MARRIED!! im scared and suoer excited all at the same time. Quick planning, as we have moved to florida and must have the wedding here. On the beach-barefoot. Below is a sampe of the color scheme im interested in..i want everything to be more vintage/free people looking...so with the help of the very best friend a girl could have..i think i can make this happen. as of right now, the date is set for Aug 2. 3 months.. i only have 3 months...but at least im not having a huge wedding, which should take some o the stress away....













As far as my art..its a-comin...im getting inspired again now that ALL of my supplies are unpacked...i can get to work...plus im looking seriously into interior design schools, and lon still but whichever makes my dreams come true will be the winner...Soooooo hopefully all works out...

As far as this crappy blog....i have ao wonderful friend "freckled nest" as you will find her listed in my friends, is going to give me a major transformation...that im dying to see...and super excited about.. i can hardly wait...sooo...i will post more..sooner..i promise..

No comments: