29 April 2009

Creative sparks..

Felt creative...Here's a pic from my craft area...I'm on the prowl for a new art table. Same shape maybe, but wooden, and long...more room....the space is absolutely large enough, but the table isnt...Hmmm... And for the record...i most def. just ordered the lot of 17 stazon ink pads for 60.00 bucks! I couldnt pass it up..i do not have a store here to offer a discounted price...and..for all the stuff i stamp, the regular inks just prove less adiquete (ummm i know i butchered that word)...so i cant wait to get that in...plus i ordered something for el' tiffo's birthday in Aug.....i gotta start my lil collection before it comes and bites me in the ass.. I have soooooo much fun shopping for her...shes soooo EASY to buy for...seriously...

And here's what was for dinner tonite:
Greek stuffed peppers & Arugula and Celery Salad with Lemon-Anchovy Salad. The peppers needed something..the salad was EXCELLENT. the pic is blurry-sorryAnd this is a 12 x 12 I'm currently working on...
Sooo...some stress flies my way with this whole wedding preparation...not that i expected it to be smooth sailing...Jeremy's parents and his brother jesse (inlcusive of my niece-the flower girl) probably cant make it for the scheduled date of the wedding....Too busy...Too much work. Jesse quit the company he worked for and started his own gig, making things super busy for him and jeremy's mom has started a new nursing contract which doesnt end until mid august-the PEEK of hurricane season.... Stressful...i cant imagine having this wedding without them, and if we postponed it, it would be closer to cold weather, no room for a barefoot/beach wedding...and if we waited much longer, we arent really sure our timeframe on being in florida-and i dont want to make a huge road trip back just to hold my wedding...that seems like it would just add more stress...What to do..i dont know..but im pretty upset about it.. ::SIGHS::
goodnite...

No comments: