29 May 2008

Weekend Bliss

And so it began...I got my hands on this fabulously dark reddish brown hair dye, that i couldn't live without..HArd to see in the pic..but i assure you-it's pretty yummy.. Needing some inspiration...something to spice up the mojo..i took a drive..through the hills, and came up with this:
Shortly thereafter, we ended up in Philadelphia for a little fun in the sun.. enjoying the fountain barefoot...cool cool water...needed that..
Across the street was the science museum..WHere i took this picture...or rather, coerced Jeremy to..I had to coach him through it..he's not much on photography...
I got to learn to make paper...LOVED every second of it..Really inspired me...might go buy a kit...
After all that science museum goodness-we walked around to find a DELICIOUS sushi "cafe" in downtown. I scored this pic of J..which i had to try twice for..
Check out the presentation of the salad...It tasted as good as it looked...I assure you...


Some random downtown goodness...We had a few drinks at a bar on this street...After a few drinks or so..and some tired feet, we decided upon some ice-cream...I've never seen sooooooo many flavors in my life...SERIOUSLY..annddddd they were open til 11:00pm??!!
In reading the sign above, Jeremy sure did leave a happy customer...(i made him make the cheesy face with the thumbsup, b/c it made me smile real big..) Maybe i should've had him take the picture of me. ;)
I got caught up in the moment for this one.. i really dig all the street signs, etc. clustered together like that.
Randomly moving past the city...(I'm out of photos)I'll get into some fabulous things..

These are THE shoes i found at PAYLESS...i can't even remember the last time i found a good pair of shoes there...LOVE them...they're pretty dreamy...
And here is an accordian ATC i made out of the kit i got from Studio Calico..Surely need to get movin on using some more of that goodness...
And lastly, for good times sake, here is a "mini book" i put together of all things good coming from ol' Tiffo...The ever so fabulous...art driven...soulmate of a best friend of mine....Steals my heart....Well....I got lots o' art to do...Father's day is gonna kick my ass if i don't get to steppin...XoXoXo






5 comments:

***tiffany said...

screw the city pics. you know i love them. the one at dusk with the lights turning yellow/red is hot. the hair is stunning, blah blah. let's talk more about the work you posted. you are not getting any more from me until i get more of that. i need it. love love loooooooooooooove the little album. post more, post more!! looove.

*The W said...

well since IT is on it's way to YOU-the little accordian ATC that is...Well it willbe with the packacge...and you have 2 (not 1) small item on it's way to you. xoxoxo

Zoe said...

wow. you are a really pretty girl! love those shoes and man do i miss the city!

Leigh-Ann said...

great post! i might shopy you! (Shoe Copy)...love those shoes!
Great car photos! Hugs!
LA :)

*~* ash *~* said...

I LOVE all the pics...the hair is gorgemous...the shoes are great...and the cheesy pic of Jeremy is priceless!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!