10 April 2008

BRAIN PAINS..

For the record, that is....i've got one...and it's causing me to squint...Im-a keep on keepin' on..in hopes this damn thing will go away...

I finally got around to taking a few pics of some of the things in my life, that you haven't been a part of(Tiff)...So here i am sharing...and missing you...So let's just pretend you were there the whole time...
here's a pic of Chloe...One of the VERY FEW she'll actually sit still for...

Here are the gerbera Daisies on my kitchen table-and the really super cool vase i got for 5 bucks...

Here is the forsinthia(is that the right name???) i picked that grows like weeds out here..LOVE THAT.

This is my proof that i **might actually have a green thumb!



These are the clothes i've bought and loved...I really love the ORANGE...which i never would've worn before..



And lastly, my recipe book..I got it from ETSY...LOVE her work...Her name is BETHBEE and she's fabulous..She's got some really cool address books I'm interested in as well...


And you may have noticed that there aren't pics of the pink shirt that i ranted about-that's because...go figure..i decided it wasn't as great once i got home and tried it on again...Quite disappointing actually-especially since...i actually considered wearing pink for the first time EVER...we'll save it for another day....

Lastly...here is some art i did...A card and an ATC.



HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 comment:

***tiffany said...

you rule. i so love that orange tank. you're right, not the neutral i'm used to seeing you in, but i loooooooooooooove it. ((and think it would look great on you. a little hippie skirt. or with some little shorts. mmm. hmm. ps, i like th e word little today, bear with me. im jealous of your flowers, and also a little jealous of chloe, who is there with you. pss. i hate that i cant seee the pics as i am typing. my memory fails me, i should take notes.