11 October 2007

The NAME GAME.

In browsing through blogs, I found a girl who'd gotten tagged and really liked the rules of it. I didn't get tagged but it inspired me, so here's my take...

The NAME GAME.
The name of the game is to:List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. My middle name is:

Having someone that loves me so much is the greatest feeling in the world.
Everyday i try to think of one thing that I can work on improving.
Lpn school is what i really have my heart set on right now-and i hope i don't let anyone down.
Emotions consume me sometimes..good and bad..to the extreme.
New experiences are awaiting me and I can't wait to be a part of them.
Art consumes me, moves me, completes me, is my way of expression.

Hmmm..Doing that sparked a few ideas for me..So i know i'll probably add it to the list and get to eventually..but when i do-it's gonna be fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment :) you're so sweet!