18 October 2009

beauty in threes

I just wanted to share this...

I was over at http://www.beckynovacekphotography.com/ and found this picture which absolutely brought over an immense amount of feeling..close to tears, happiness, thoughts..the whole nine yards...
I know alot of people may look at that photograph..and be like.."its a photograph.."but not for me....this really made me feel something...something every photograph should possess..

i thought about my wedding, and how i would've given anything for my grandmother to have beenthere...My grandmother to have stood by my mother and my side...wow...if only she could see how far I've come...

Anyway...Becky Novacek is an amazing photographer...She manages to stop time in each glimpse...I'm so glad to have found her.

1 comment:

xoxoKrysten said...

I know that feeling - I had no grandparents at my wedding and it made me incredibly sad. Especially my dad's mom, I would have given anything to have had even just ONE picture with her. Would have meant the world.