11 September 2009

Eye Candy ::love::

Today has been a good day. It's the day after my exams, and I'm pretty sure i have all A's...I can't remember the last time I had all A's. I don't know if it's because I worked so hard, have managed to focus better than i ever have, or if the classes were just that easy....I guess all that matters is that I did it! Freakin sweet!In celebration, i took a trip around town to inspire me. Here is what I found..This is the new tin I bought to store my staples. I think it's quite lovely.

I'm a sucker for a good $1 stamp...

And then i found these...Little did i know that Martha Stewarts, ribbons were sticky tape!!!!! I ::heart:: you Martha...

The rest are just things that I have, and love..that inspire me to create...And for that, i am happy...








No comments: