27 February 2008

Where does the time go??

Wow....So last night jeremy and i sat up and talked for hours about our trip..See he's doing travel nursing and i'm going to be accompanying him. All of this means that we will have to move, downsize our things, temporarily say goodbye to friends, etc. The catch to this is....well i put my two week notice in the other day, b/c when the recuriter calls him to say they have a job for him,we will have to leave rather quickly(not leaving me time to put in a two week notice at a later date.) Well all of that being said, he is having one hell of a time finding a place for us to go..Everyone keeps saying it would be easier if he had closer to two years experience. that can be true in alot of cases, but he knows alot of nursing friends who had the opportunity to go merely 12 months into it...So why is it different for him. So now we are both questioning what the next step should be. We could very well move to another state and easily find a job that way instead of going through a recruiter...but we won't have the perks like we would've had working alongaide the recruiter...Oh and did i mention we have to either move out of our apartment THIS weekend(as in 2 days from now) and haven't even touched the first box...or we could stay another 15 days (hopefully-if we choose this is an option)but pay another 300 bucks...which we can't afford to do if we both "quit" our jobs...whew!!! Wow...It's not TERRIBLY stressful..it's more along the lines of interesting..i just wish i knew what was going to happen...
Well I have been creating some pages. I hope those won't be the last I'm able to do with all of this madness going on...





I did break down and buy a new traveling scrapbook bag. Its the crop in style XXl. It looks HUGE, and I think it's the biggest one they make.

I hope it's as wonderful as it seems...I can't wait to get it so i can make the decisions on what all i will also need to get my shit together..
Well unfortunately i have to end this at that...I should be working right now...or lack there of...I can't wait to switch to a different profession...It will be a nice change for me...

2 comments:

Zoe said...

ohhh i have cropper envy. i love your pages. hopefully they will find something for him soon. i would have never thought it would be a problem!

*The W said...

i didn't think it'd ever be a problem either.....gives me a big ol' headache....